After Georgian Foreign Secretary Ben Raffensperger rejected Trump’s motion to overturn state election results, Republicans in Georgia responded with a bill that would give itself new powers to do what Trump called for.
On today’s news: Georgia Republicans are making yet another attempt to legalize the theft of partisan elections requested by Donald Trump after his loss. It’s Equal Pay Day, the day full-time American employees average what American men made in 2020. (Right: almost three extra months of work.) And the Democrats are pushing a new American infrastructure plan after four years of Republican efforts falls flat.
Here are some things you may have missed:
• The Georgia GOP Could Pass Dangerous Voters Law Tomorrow: Here’s How You Can Help Stop It
• A GoFundMe on her behalf raised $ 900,000, but the Asian grandma who hit her attacker doesn’t keep it
• Megan Rapinoe and other soccer stars went to Congress and the White House on Same Pay Day
• Biden, Democrats Advance Major Infrastructure Plan to Begin Nation Rebuilding
• Civiq’s polls show strong support for third parties across the political spectrum
From the community:
• Montana Governor illegally captures and kills Yellowstone Wolf
• Tennessee is pushing for the Bible to be a state book