Prosecutors have compiled evidence suggesting that the organizers pre-planned the violence on Jan. 6 and in fact attempted to overthrow the elected government.
In today’s news: Biden is taking a step to protect the Delayed Action on Child Arrivals Program, the Centers for Disease Control have extended the federal eviction moratorium during the pandemic, and even more evidence shows organizers of the The January 6 uprising actually intended it to overthrow the government. Here’s what you may have missed. Oh, and this boat? No longer stuck.
• The eviction is a public health threat during COVID-19, says CDC as it extends the eviction moratorium
• The Biden administrator announces a new rule to protect the DACA program while the Republican-led legal challenge continues
• Oath Keepers, Proud Boys spun a web of conspiracies that led to the January 6th uprising
• The opening arguments begin in a process that will tell us a lot about justice in the United States
From the community:
• Vaccine stops brain tumors from growing in humans: we’re starting to exploit cancer’s Achilles heel
• Unfortunately Tina Turner is very ill. And she returned to America for the last time … to say goodbye.