From the replacement of lead water pipes to the expansion of local transport, the “infrastructure” can finally get a budget boost.
It’s Infrastructure Week Finally: After four years of stonewalling and Republican inaction, it took the Biden administration less than three months to put in place a $ 3 trillion plan to modernize American roads, local transportation, water pipes, and other neglected public works. Georgia Republicans are under attack by the state’s corporate giants. In the meantime, the January 6 insurgents’ investigation continues.
Here are some things you may have missed:
• Biden is promoting a one-time investment in America in its infrastructure plan
• With a 2: 1 lead, voters support a $ 3 trillion infrastructure plan funded by taxes on wealthy businesses
• Georgia is facing a setback over the Law to Suppress Racist Voters
• The inspector’s general report shows that the Capitol Police knew that Congress itself was the target on the 6th.
• The indictment for the role of January 6 threatens. The chief of the oath guard is still spreading disinformation at the border
From the community:
• To the anti-Vaxxers out there
• ALL. NEW. BALL GAME. The ACA registration is BACK and it’s now a #BFD. Here are 10 important things to know: